You’ve seen it before: a spammy comment underneath a YouTube video of a product review gets ranked up at the top because it has somehow been voted up there. I’m somewhat ambivalent about sharing this technique: on one hand it’s spammy, but on the other hand YouTube comments are usually pure drivel anyways, so what’s the harm in giving yours a boost. If you got an offer you want to promote, here’s a way to get your link in your comment seen above the others.
- Set yourself up with some private proxies: anonymous-proxies.net & http://buyproxies.org are both affordable options. Wherever you get your proxies, make sure they are Anonymous (aka ‘Elite’) proxies: regular proxies will broadcast your real IP by passing HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR and/or HTTP_CLIENT_IP in the header. The easiest way to load your proxies is to use Firefox with the FoxyProxy extension.
- Browse Youtube with each of your ‘voting’ accounts (1 per IP / browser history refresh). With your voting Youtube accounts you can watch & like videos, follow channels, add real comments, up vote other people’s comments. The idea is to mix these accounts into the Youtube masses.
- Now make an account that will be your comment account. These comment accounts are likely to get banned.
- These are the accounts you’ll use to post your actual comment-with-offer link. You can also simply link to your channel where the offer link is available to them. It’s best to have your offer link be a domain you control so that you can set the redirect to whatever offer you want to promote.
- Now use all your voting accounts to “thumbs up” the comment.
A simpler way is just to buy up-votes on Fiverr which would save you the hassle of creating the voting accounts and making them look real.